Monday, October 5, 2009

No time to blog...

Back to work and no time to blog. The month of September was unbelievably busy...getting the hang of my new job and just barely surviving it! How exciting though to know that I've gotten through the month and am now more knowledgeable because of it. I've had little time for paper crafts or any crafts for that matter...I hope with the coming months I'll be able to get back at my designing. I took out my Halloween stamps tonight - I have some treat bags started and will need to finish them over the new few weeks. Cheerio - 'til next time.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jackie - You must be busy at work! I know Halloween is your absolute favorite holiday and no pictures of crafts completed? You gotta get your priorities straight sis! lol Looking forward to some Christmas stuff. Later, Jean

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...