Wednesday, October 13, 2010

SU Card Swap {Christmas Collage; Bows and Boughs}

Good morning!  Here's my second card for this Saturday's swap.  I used the Christmas Collage and Bows & Boughs sets from SU.  The card is made from old olive, brown and whisper white card stock, chocolate chip ink and coloured with markers.  I used the Petals-a-Plenty embossing folder and inked edges with chocolate chip. I'm not entirely pleased with the picture - too dark; but the card is quite nice.

It's a grey foggy morning here in my little part of the world...my DH calls it a Jackie Day because...for whatever reason...I love rainy days...I always have.    :0)    I spent alot of time yesterday cleaning and organizing the Paper Garnish Studio (that's what I've decided to call my craft room) and laundry room (because it's right next to the studio).  I made cupcakes for Taylor's birthday (instead of a cake we're having cupcakes) and it was extremely difficult keeping everyone away from them last night!!!  I am also trying to fight off this cold that's been hanging around for about a week...yuk.   

I thought I would get some additional spring bulbs planted this morning before the rain came (drumstick allium - really pretty) but it will wait 'til tomorrow now.  I have the tulips in already.  Pretty aren't they?

Today it's pumpkin loaf, more cupcakes! laundry and cardmaking.  Have a safe and happy day!      Take care - Jackie

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...