Sunday, October 17, 2010

Skating


Here's a winter skates card.  Great for a friend who's a figure skater preparing for a competition or for someone who just enjoys a quick flick around the pond.  For whatever reason this would be a great card to give.

I got to looking around the web again today and came upon Everyday Cricut an excellent site for ideas if you own a Cricut machine.  I've had my Cricut Expression for months and haven't really used it a whole lot ~~ yet!  I only have two cartridges but this site has given me lots of inspiration - I've subscribed so I can have their great ideas sent to my inbox!! 
Inspiration for my card came from the skate theme paper.  My sister knows where this came from ~ in 2007 she gave me a bunch of sheets from her calendar pad to use for scrap-booking.  Card stock is from my stash (black, white and red).  I used a silver star Gelly Roll pen to highlight the laces in the cricut skate, snowflakes and skate blades - picture does not do justice to the card, it's really pretty.

Later!  Jackie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...