Monday, November 8, 2010

Thinking of You....


I haven't posted in a little while because I needed a USB hub to connect my camera to my computer.  The existing hub has seen much use and I had to keep connecting, unconnecting my mouse and the camera...frustrating.  So, off I went to Wal-Mart today to pick up the hub.  I am now a happy camper.  So here are a few cards I've done, plus a project I'm working on for my Mom for Christmas.  Mom's 79 and was in to visit last week for a few days (she kept me busy Christmas shopping!!)  LOL.  The pattern for her gift-to-be came from a tole painting magazine from some years back (I'll post where I got the pattern...when I find it!).  Mom's an avid crafter as well...crochet, quilt making, knitting, painting...I'm sure I forgot something.  I used the "Morning Cup" SU stamp set for the note cards...borrowed from my sister.  She's got tons of stuff and again, was generous enuf to let younger sis borrow some.  I used my Cricut "Joys of the Season" cartridge to cut out the branch and pine cone for my Thinking of You card.  I think I'll use this for a Christmas card.  Last night I did several tags using the same cartridge - have to take some pics to post.  Here are the pics (and the unfinished pic of Mom's gift) for your enjoyment!  LOL.   Cheers!  Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...