Sunday, February 13, 2011

Faux Quilted Cards


I have 28 of these cards completed.  I put a lot of thought and time into my paper selection, preparation and choosing my coordinating buttons.  Pictures don't do justice again! Notice the Levi's button?  Blue jean faux quilt...blue jean button  :c) 
The heart confetti with this card is a little added touch!  


And here are a few others.  All blocks were cut to 1 1/2 inches square then taped on the reverse side back.  I used the zigzag stitch on my sewing machine and adhered my faux quilt to coordinating layers of card stock.  Vintage buttons from Mom's button jar embellish garnish the front...finished off with the sentiment.  I wonder if any of the buttons come from the clothes I wore?  I didn't recognize any.  The finished sized is 5 1/2 x 5 1/2.   

'Til next time - Cheers!  Jackie


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...