Sunday, January 24, 2010

Valentine's Cards


Into the Valentine's spirit, I made three cards today. I have but the most basic of supplies - I was pleased with the outcome. The little cupid stamp was my inspiration to make these cards - I thought he was so cute. I stamped him, and coloured with markers - and used stardust Stickles for his wings. I didn't have a large circle punch so I used a template I found. The cardstock I had on hand...basic white and what i call raspberry pink and found some paper to coordinate with each. Both ribbons were purchased at Wal-Mart, the "I Love You" stamp I picked up at Michael's last week for $1.50. I hope you like them - I enjoyed making them today. As I'm getting over a nasty 5-day cold, it was nice to have some down time to do some crafting.
Cheers - Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...