Thursday, January 28, 2010

Kiss the Cook


Don't have much time this morning as I'm off to work now shortly. I did these last night - and I think they're rather cute. I saw paper napkin rings at Michael's which inspired me to come home and do my own to match the aprons (which I did the previous evening). You could possibly use the aprons as invites to a BBQ, or a Mother's Day Luncheon, Father's Day BBQ, whatever....placecards? I think there are just sooo many possibilities with these. And...they're quick and easy. I wrote the sentiment Kiss the Cook, as I didn't have a stamp. I really enjoy the simplicity of doing the aprons - I plan on doing several more designs to use in a recipe book I'm compiling. Anyway - have a great day! Cheers - Jackie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...