Sunday, January 31, 2010

Wild for you! {and other sentiments}







Spent my day just fooling around and playing with my papers, glitter, scissors and ribbon (and glue and more paper and ...... well you get the idea - :o)

A few more Valentine's Day goodies came out of the crafting and so did a Halloween one!
I couldn't help it as I love Halloween (and FALL!). The card stock came from pieces that have been lying around waiting to be created into a cute favour! If you'd like the instructions, please email me or leave a comment. The only thing I'm not really happy about is the quality of my pictures. I'm no expert, but I know the lighting could be better - these little guys really do look cute and the pictures don't do them justice.

I'm designing and making the favours and table centrepieces for my friend's wedding in August. I
worked up some samples for her yesterday, gave them to her and forgot to take pictures! Anyway - that's where the idea for these other favours came from. Cheers 'til next time - Jackie.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! As always - please send instructions for the favor packages - and apron - and key! lol
    I'm hoping the sentiment was stamped and not handwritten again! (I am so jealous) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love the pattern for the favor packages as well - I especially like the possibility of using it for my Halloween treats.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...