Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Boiled Cookies (?)

The name definitely does not give visions sugarplums or how yummy these cookies might be....but they ARE!  I haven't made them yet but got a sample from one of my co-workers a few weeks ago - these are to die for!  I thought I would post the recipe today, as I've been wanting to do a recipe card for some time.  I sent this recipe to my Mom yesterday - she loves to bake and I hope she tries these.  I'm not particularly please with the picture - the lighting isn't great.  If you try the recipe let me know if you like them or not!  LOL!   Have a safe day!
Cheers!   Jackie

1 comment:

  1. Like the recipe card Jackie but you know I'm not going to try it. Told Roy it's a good thing I'm only off a week as I only know how to cook about a half dozen things - after that I'm lost. It won't be surf and turf - more like burn and toss! ooops! smell something burning now . . . supper???? Later xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...