Sunday, March 28, 2010

60th Wedding Anniversary...Invitations & Favours

It's 11:03pm and I'm thinkin' I'm pooped (a happy pooped).  I want you to see what I'm designing/creating for my Mother/Father-In-Law's 60th Wedding Anniversary this September (about 100 people).  The invitation is done, and I'm working on the favours.  Centrepieces are in the works and will be posted later.  

I am quite proud of both the invite and favours.  I have been surfing the web for weeks trying to get some inspiration and came across the wedding dress and tuxedo favours but no templates!  Soooo...what to do?  Create my own!  And I did.

I've been up since 7:30 this morning designing, redesigning, modifying and here's what I've come up with.  Both favours look like the ones we all come across on the net, but they were designed and created by me today...nobody else's templates. 

I haven't given any details on the preparation...sorry...no time.  I do plan on providing the templates for sale and download at www.paperandpiecings.com soon...stay tuned.

I'll tell you all about my new Cricut Expression, etc. in tomorrow's post!   I'm on cloud 9.  Too bad work gets in the way of crafting !!   LOL!     

Hope you like these!  Cheers - Jackie.

3 comments:

  1. Freakin' Awesome!! And yeah work really does mess with the crafting schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Jack - can't wait to get the pattern!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...