Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Valentine I'm Wild for You ----- Bee Mine!

This card was inspired by a card (and stamp) I saw on the.Toyrifix blog - Jan 5/11 "Love is in the Air"

This is my very own design.
Here's a cute card which has been in my stash for a few months and with everyone out in the blogosphere posting Valentine's Day cards I thought I would post one too  :-)      This was my own design and the "Wild For You" sentiment was picked up in the Michael's $1.50 bin.  The beige cardstock was stamped with black ink using a kissing lips stamp; Martha Stewart lace border punch; pearl bling; and black ribbon.   Till next time!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! and did you make the bees yourself? Gret cards Jackie - I have the one you gave me on display in my workroom. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...